Driving directions and map
Office: ETB 505
Voice: +1 (905) 525 9140 extension 26386 email: email@example.com
- Dipl. Ing, U. of Zagreb (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Ph.D., U. of Houston, (Houston, TX)
- Post-Doctoral Associate, M.I.T. (Cambridge, MA)
Software engineering and application design, development, and implementation (advanced process control, process engineering and design, planning, scheduling, plant optimization, feedstock selection, trading and logistics). Expertise in value chain optimization in petroleum, petrochemicals, and other process industries.
1991-2006 Aspen Technology Inc. Cambridge Massachusetts, Senior Vice President for Technology Management
1978-1991 Esso Petroleum, Manager, Process control Group
1977-1978 MIT Cambridge Massachusetts, Research Associate
Design of Software for Process Simulation, Design, Optimization and Plant Operations
- Architecture for aspenONE (integrated solutions for plant operations) (2003-2006).
- Design of a real-time optimization system, RT-OPT and equation-oriented ASPEN PLUS.
- Novel refinery-wide modeling. (1988-1991)
- Design and implementation of refinery scheduling / simulation software (1982-1984)
- Designed computational architecture for ASPEN PLUS. (1977-1978)
Design of Methods for Plant Control
- Novel method for on-line calculation of distillation tower tray loading and control of tower operation close to the flooding operation.
- Novel advanced multivariable control methods.
- Design of a Control engineer’s interface for configuring multi-variable controllers